NATURAL HISTORY LA KUSH CAKE [3.5G]
LA Kush Cake | CNB-05402803
LA Kush Cake 3.5g Dried Flower
Equivalent to 3.5g of Dried Cannabis
$45.99 / 3.5 g
THC: 200 − 250 mg/g CBD: 0 − 30 mg/g
Out of stock
THC(tetrahydrocannabinol) is a compound responsible for the psychoactive effects of cannabis.
CBD(cannabidiol) is a non-psychotropic compound that creates the feeling of wellness often attributed to cannabis.
Natural History’s LA Kush Cake is a high-THC cultivar. This indica-dominant cultivar offers a sweet pastry icing aroma. LA Kush Cake buds are mostly green, but feature purple accents and bright orange pistils. LA Kush Cake is fully cultivated indoors, in precision-controlled laboratory conditions. All Natural History flower is thoughtfully hung to dry, hand trimmed and cured for a minimum of 10 days. La Kush Cake is a cross between Kush Mints and Wedding Cake.
Produced in: Alberta, Canada
- Contains: LA Kush Cake 3.5g Dried Flower
- Licensed Producer: Atlas Growers
- Brand: Natural History
- Food Allergens (Contains): Not Applicable
- Food Allergens (May Contain): Not Applicable
- Extraction Process: N/A
- Growing Method: Specialty Indoor Facility
- Package Height: 18.08 cm
- Package Length: 2 cm
- Package Weight: 5.55g
- Package Width: 10.16 cm
- Package Volume: 367.39 cubic cm
- Shelf Life (days): 365
- Directions: For inhalation. When smoking/vapourizing, wait a few minutes between inhalations to gauge effects.