NATURAL HISTORY CRESCENDO [3.5G]
Crescendo | CNB-05402800
Crescendo 3.5g Dried Flower
Equivalent to 3.5g of Dried Cannabis
$45.99 / 3.5 g
THC: 200 − 250 mg/g CBD: 0 − 30 mg/g
Out of stock
THC(tetrahydrocannabinol) is a compound responsible for the psychoactive effects of cannabis.
CBD(cannabidiol) is a non-psychotropic compound that creates the feeling of wellness often attributed to cannabis.
Crescendo from Natural History is a high-THC cultivar. This hybrid cultivar offers a terpene profile of sweet, citrus, earthy aromas and an interesting mix of berry, kushy and gas flavours. Crescendo buds are large and green, with purple accents and dark orange pistils. Crescendo is fully cultivated indoors, in precision-controlled laboratory conditions. All Natural History flower is thoughtfully hung to dry, hand trimmed and cured for a minimum of 10 days. Crescendo’s lineage includes Chem D, i95, Mandarin Cookies and Headband with i95.
Produced in: Alberta, Canada
- Contains: Crescendo 3.5g Dried Flower
- Licensed Producer: Atlas Growers
- Brand: Natural History
- Food Allergens (Contains): Not Applicable
- Food Allergens (May Contain): Not Applicable
- Extraction Process: N/A
- Growing Method: Specialty Indoor Facility
- Package Height: 18.08 cm
- Package Length: 2 cm
- Package Weight: 5.55g
- Package Width: 10.16 cm
- Package Volume: 367.39 cubic cm
- Shelf Life (days): 365
- Directions: For inhalation. When smoking/vapourizing, wait a few minutes between inhalations to gauge effects.